Always A Good Sign
Always A Good Sign is a family-owned wrap and sign company with a long and standing reputation in the tri-state area (located in West Berlin, NJ). We are looking for a highly motivated, smart and detail-oriented vehicle wrappers to join our team at our established and fast-growing company. The candidate must be focused on teamwork and can work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
As a Production Specialist, your primary responsibility will be prepping wide format graphics for wrapping vehicles, signs and preparing cut lettering for application.
- Execute check in / walk around on vehicles.
- Preparation of vehicles for installation; washing/cleaning, removal of exterior obstructions for vehicle wraps, badges and misc. parts (ie headlights, door handles, rubber moldings/gaskets, mirrors, wipers, etc.
- Removal of vinyl graphics and adhesive from vehicles and misc. substrates
- Execute full and partial wraps on all types of vehicles
- Must be able to assist in table work, production, fabrication & installation of other signs, laminating, cutting, weeding, wall wrapping, etc.
- Maintains work area in a neat and organized manner
- Willing to learn new processes and take on additional responsibilities
- 2+ years in a wrap shop or sign shop with concentration in vehicle wrapping
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Looking for career-minded individual that just isn’t a team player, but one that will grow with our family
- Bring your experience to the table Climb ladders and scaffolding for vehicle wraps/signage
- Driver's License (Required)
- 3M or Avery Dennison Certification (Preferred but not required)
Please send resumes and photos work to Chris Arizzi - firstname.lastname@example.org
FB + Insta. AAGSNJ
Apply by Email: