Course availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. A deposit of 50% of the invoice total is required to secure training and/or test dates, with the remainder of the balance due two weeks prior to the start of the class and/or test. Deposits and payments are non-refundable, no exceptions.
Dates are changeable with two weeks advanced notice and payment in full of the remaining balance.
International students booking training and/or testing, must complete payment in full, in US dollars, via bank wire transfer.
NO-SHOW DAY OF CLASS FORFEITS ALL PAYMENTS.
3M Preferred Graphics Installer Test
The 3M Preferred Installer test is a 3-day event (2 days of testing and 1 day of prep) and it’s intended for experienced professional installers, with on-the-job experience in multiple full-graphic wrap installations. While it’s preferable that the installer testing attends 3M Advanced Installation Training prior to taking the test, it’s not mandatory to complete training before attempting the test.
Installers must complete each of the 11 stations with the minimum required score to pass the test. Installers who fail the test must wait at least four months before attempting the test again. The price of re-testing is $1,000 for 2 days of testing. Testers who would like to add another day of prep before retesting, can do so for an additional $500.
In addition to passing the 3M Preferred Graphics Installer Test, installers must provide a certificate of insurance to 3M in order to obtain the 3M Preferred Installer credentials. Installers must also maintain their insurance in order to maintain their 3M Preferred Installer credentials.
By booking training and testing together, students have the option to convert their two days of testing into additional training, in case they are not ready to test. The $1,000 paid for the test, would then be applied towards the two days of additional training, taking place on Thursday and Friday of the same week.
Students are welcome to take the test regardless of the trainers’ recommendations, but once they commence the test, it can no longer be converted into training. If an installer decides to not take the test or to convert into additional training, the installer forfeits any payments made.
An added benefit of attending Geek Wraps University is a special discount offer. Installers who complete training and/or receive 3M Preferred Installer credentials at Geek Wraps U receive 25% off most Geek Wraps tools. However, the following terms apply:
– The alumni promotional discount is only available to the installer attending training, regardless of who books or pays for the training.
– Billing and shipping addresses must match the installer who attended training.
– Discount applies to most Geek Wraps manufactured items. Certain items, as well as other manufacturers (such as 3M tools) are excluded.
– Quantities may be limited.
– Promotional discounts are nontransferable.
– For personal professional use only, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
– Geek Wraps, Inc. reserves the right to terminate any promotion at any time without notice.
– For our online store terms visit: www.wraptools.com
– We are not responsible for lost items.
– We reserve the right to accept or decline bookings for training and/or testing.
– Installers attending training must be at least 18 years old.
– All classes are subject to cancellation due to lack of registration. Class schedule is also subject to change due to other scheduling issues.